Privacy Notice - ladyboyfilm.com
By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
This website is not meant for the use of anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about such persons.
We respect your privacy and are committed to the protection of your personal information that we may collect when you visit our website.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This policy does not apply to third parties that may be linked to or be accessible from this website. Clicking on advertising or other links that navigate away from this website may result in third party collection of your personal information, over which we have no control and for whose privacy policies we bear no responsibility.
Please forward any questions about this policy to us via our contact form.
Personal data we collect
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
How information is collected
The collection of your data is accomplished using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - We obtain your personal information through your direct provision of it when you register for membership, post any materials on the website, or communicate with us via email or onsite forms.
Our use of personal information
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To display relevant advertising and content tailored to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine potential improvements to the website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Sharing of information
We may disclose your personal data to certain parties in the following situations and for the following purposes:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
Your rights regarding your information
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
Transfer of information internationally
We may transfer, store, and process the information we collect about you to and in countries other than your own country. This may include transfer to and storage and processing by third-party service providers who may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website signifies your agreement with this.